Fundraise for MindOut
There are lots of ways you can make a difference for an excellent cause.
- You can donate via LOCAL GIVING or by text, to 70070, saying LGBT03£ followed by the amount you wish to donate (choose from as little as £1 – £10).
- You can remember MindOut by making a bequest in your will, helping us support people in the future. You can bequest MindOut a fixed amount or chose to leave to us the remainder of your estate after all other bequests and expenses have been settled. Its easy to do, if you already have a will you can add this instruction to it.
- You can put on a fundraising event to raise money for us, eg a curry or pizza night with friends, get sponsors for a run or other challenge event, have a cake sale at work, run a street party, have an open garden. We have lots of ideas, do contact us if you would like suggestions and information.
- Attend one of our fundraising events, throughout the year we hold cabaret evenings, pub quizzes and an annual celebration event.
- You can make a regular donation via local giving, or through workplace salary donation schemes if you have one.
Give MindOut a cup of coffee!
Loneliness and isolation is a significant contributing factor to many people’s mental health, increasing depression, anxiety and social phobia. Even in a large LGBTQ community such as Brighton, many of our clients feel isolated and excluded.
For the cost of one coffee you could help us to help someone come to our weekly groups, meet a peer mentor, get out of the house and feel like they belong.
Please donate directly using the links above.