Peer Support Groups
Our Peer Support Groups are for LGBTQ people who want to meet and share with others their feelings and experiences of mental health and wellbeing.
Our groups are Brighton based (apart from a monthly group that we run in Worthing) and are facilitated by experienced LGBTQ group workers.
"…it was amazing to meet other LGB&T people with similar problems. I didn’t feel so alone anymore"
Our groups follow a rolling timetable, so please talk to us about any themed peer support group that you might be interested in.
Our open groups include:
- a weekly drop-in for LGBTQ people (Open Group)
- a weekly social space that follows the Open Group
Closed groups include:
- Out of the Blue – for LGBTQ people who have experience of suicidal thoughts or suicidal distress
- Work it Out – for LGBTQ people juggling mental health concerns with paid employment
- Women’s group – for LGBTQ women
- Men’s group – for GBTQ men
- Bi group – for anyone identifying as Bisexual
- BAME group – for all Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic person identifying as LGBTQ
- Non Binary group – for anyone identifying outside of the gender binary
- Trans group - for anyone identifying as transgender
- Over 50s group - for LGBTQ people over 50
- Under 30s group - LGBTQ people under 30
Get in Touch
Please do get in touch if you would like to talk more about our group work service or arrange a time to meet and be assessed for group work: