We are now online for LGBTQ support and information until 7:30pm.
Contact one of our Online Support Workers in confidence - see the box in the bottom right hand corner.
About Mind Out
MindOut is a project run by and for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Queer people. Our staff, volunteers and board of trustees, are all LGBTQ. 100% of our team have lived experience of mental health needs, or caring responsibilities for a person with lived experience.
Our vision is a world where the mental health of LGBTQ communities is a priority, free from stigma, respected and recognised.
We are passionate about:
- Community and individual empowerment
- Mental wellbeing
- Co-production and client participation
- Staff wellbeing, performance and development
- Challenging stigma and discrimination
- Quality, excellence and innovation
- Diversity and inclusion, respecting individuality
- Meeting the needs of LGBTQ communities